Upgrade Your Mobility
Pacific CoastCom Is Making Phone Upgrades More Affordable
When it’s time to upgrade your phone, what do you do with your old one? Don’t let it sit in a drawer gathering dust. If you are in British Columbia or Alberta, Canada, take advantage of Pacific CoastCom’s Koodo and TELUS trade-in program and get credit towards your new phone or your next month’s bill. Even if you are not currently a TELUS customer, you can participate in our phone trade-in program. If you plan on a phone upgrade, you might as well put your old device to good use by swapping it for the trade-in credit. Find out how our trade-in program works below.
How Our Phone Trade-In Program Works
Pacific CoastCom makes participating in our TELUS trade-in program as easy as possible. If you follow these steps, you’ll be know how to cash in your old phone for a credit towards your new phone or your next month’s bill. It’s important to follow this process in order to make the trade-in process go as smoothly as possible.
- Find out how much your device is worth by using TELUS’s trade-in value calculator. A Pacific CoastCom representative can confirm your phone’s value at any of our locations.
- Restore your phone to its factory setting, removing all personal data. If you don’t know how to do this, our representatives at any location can help you. It’s a good idea to back up your information beforehand, so you don’t lose any important information.
- Mail your phone to us with the return label we e-mail you or come into our store and get it all done right away.
What If My Old Device Isn’t in Perfect Condition?
The age and condition of your device will determine its ultimate trade-in value. Pacific CoastCom’s TELUS trade-in program considers several factors when looking at the condition of a device, from cracked screens to missing parts. However, even damaged phones are often eligible for some trade-in credits. When we assess your device, we will consider:
- Whether or not the device will power on and display the home screen
- If your device’s activation lock is turned off, which appears as either “Find my iPhone” or “Reactivation lock”
- Display issues like flickering, blue lines, or malfunctioning pixels
- Cracks in the screen, camera lens, or back of the phone
- Any loose or missing components
You Can Shop for New Phones Before You Visit Us
Take some time to shop for a new device before enrolling in Pacific CoastCom’s trade-in program. You can purchase most phones with a monthly plan, so you don’t have to pay the retail price all at once. Your trade-in credit can be applied to the phone’s price or used on your first month’s bill if you would like. Once you have an estimate for your device’s trade-in value, you can move on to picking out your new phone.
Visit One of Our Locations Today!
Once you know what phone you want, come visit one of Pacific CoastCom’s locations in person. We can walk you through the entire TELUS trade-in program and answer any questions you have. It’s important to know exactly what to expect from the process to ensure you don’t have any gap between deactivating your old phone and activating your new device. Find the location nearest to you here and come visit us.