Protect Your British Columbia Office with 24/7 Security
Whether you run a large office or small business, you need to keep it safe around the clock to ensure equipment isn’t damaged or stolen. Pacific CoastCom is available to help you safeguard your business location with security that’s on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide our customers with TELUS Secure Business to protect and monitor your commercial space using Canada’s largest and fastest network. This complete safety system gives you better visibility of your office at any time of the day or night, which prevents theft and allows you to always be aware of any activities. Besides the high-definition, real-time surveillance video, you also get security monitoring alerts so that you stay up-to-date at all times. Putting your office security in the hands of TELUS and Pacific CoastCom means you get value from your investment. Our security options include online resources and in-office surveillance equipment with the most current security features. You don’t have to choose between quality and affordability to protect your British Columbia business. TELUS Secure Business provides exceptional security without gouging you on monthly costs.
Affordable Features of TELUS Secure Business
Pacific CoastCom will help you decide on a business package to ensure your premises’ security with round-the-clock monitoring and security alerts. We’re proud to offer TELUS Secure Business because it’s powered by the largest and fastest network in Canada, which keeps you connected around the clock. You will also enjoy all the features that come with your package, including the following:
- You can create unique access codes that allow you to track who enters certain areas of your business.
- Using a device with online access, you can remotely stream high-definition surveillance videos, whether it’s recorded content or a live stream.
- Activity alerts and intelligent object detection allow you to sort video clips so that you can keep track of any activities on your premises.
- You can set a schedule for your thermostat preferences to manage the climate in your office.
- Remotely control your security from anywhere using the powerful mobile security app, which lets you set up, monitor, and manage your cameras, locks, and alarms.
- You receive reliable installation of your professional security system, along with support from certified professionals to help you keep your business safe.
Protect Your Business Today with Pacific CoastCom
Don’t risk your office security with the subpar services and antiquated methods of discount companies. Let Pacific CoastCom help you get cutting-edge 24/7 security at an affordable price. Contact us today or visit one of our British Columbia locations to discuss your business security needs.