Why Pacific CoastCom
- 35 years of experience in telecom
- Access to the full portfolio of products and services from TELUS and now Koodo
- 10 local BC stores including product care centres to support Consumer and Business clients
- Platinum designation earned since 2011 for top sales and service
- Customized bundles that include mobility, internet, tv, security for your home or business
- No additional cost for personalized service
June 23, 2022 – Our Burnaby Store has moved to Burnaby Heights!
Our Henning St. Store and administrative offices have moved to 4704 Hastings St. in Burnaby. We’re now conveniently located on the corner of Hastings St and Beta Ave. We look forward to becoming more involved in the vibrant Burnaby Heights neighborhood and would like to thank our Bridge Park clients and community for their ongoing support – we welcome you all to our newly renovated store!
Attention Small Business Owners – Let Pacific CoastCom help your business stay connected!
As a business owner, here are 3 questions to consider…and our offer to help!
- How would your business be impacted if your internet failed for a day?
- What is your recovery plan should there be a hydro outage?
- Do you have an alternate way for customers to contact you should your office phones fail?
We have helped customers prepare for potential problems and can help you too!
Contact us today to arrange for a no obligation review and we will provide you with options for improvement and a path to peace of mind.
Preorder the Samsung Galaxy Flip4 or Fold4 and Double your Storage.
From August 10th – August 24th, preorder a Samsung Galaxy Flip4 or Fold4 to get double the storage at no extra cost!
- some conditions apply.
Excellent Telecom Solutions for Western Canadian Businesses
Every business is unique, and so are their communication needs. At Pacific CoastCom, our extensive expertise in telecom solutions will help you find a customized set of services to support your professional endeavors. Our technological options allow you to communicate from anywhere in the world, whether you’re sitting in a board room at the office or stationed at a remote location far from civilization. We will help you keep a watchful eye on your home using the latest smart technology and real-time monitoring 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For home and office phone, TV, internet, and wireless service, we connect you to the TELUS network with a package that fits your needs and budget. You can even communicate from anywhere using GlobalStar and Iridium networks for satellite connection. We’re also an authorized dealer for Kenwood two-way radios, and we provide services like cellular signal enhancement and GPS tracking. You’re never out of touch when Pacific CoastCom takes care of your telecom solutions.
Reach Out to Pacific CoastCom Today
Pacific CoastCom puts the most current communication technology at your fingertips with options for your home security, remote connection, and even TV and internet. Contact us today to learn more about our services and start your order for reliable solutions to your telecommunication needs.