2 Way Radio
Stay In touch with Kenwood Radios
Two-way Radios are hand-held or in-vehicle wireless communication devices that are used to send voice or data messages one-to-one or one-to-many over radio frequencies within a certain range.
Benefits of 2-Way Radios
- Battery Operated (need to be recharged periodically through a car jack or charging unit)
- Can communicate with any radio on the same frequency if it is within range
- Available in licensed VHF & UHF and unlicensed formats
2-Way Radio Uses
Many companies use two-way radios. Chances are many companies you wouldn’t even think of are using some type of two-way radio in their operation.
- Transportation: highway, logging, gravel trucks, buses, taxis, airports, transport and container ships
- Manufacturing: Factories, Bakeries, Machine ships, Concrete and Blacktop plants
- Public Services: Police, Fire, Ambulance, Public Works, Towing Companies
- Government: Forestry, Highways, Border Patrol
- Hospitality: Hotels, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Arenas, Recreation and Conference Centres
If your company’s employees are primarily located on-site, Kenwood portable two-way radios can provide the right solution to help them stay connected, enhance safety, strengthen security, and boost efficiency.
Contact Pacific CoastCom Today
Contact Pacific CoastCom and speak to a Kenwood Solution expert to learn:
- How to identify your organization’s frequency needs
- Which features to look for to get maximum return on your investment
- the selection of Kenwood portable radio available at every budget
Here are some resources about our most popular 2-way radios: