Choosing Your Satellite Phone
Choosing a satellite phone can be tough. The following factors will help you determine what’s right for you.
- Quality of service
- Capabilities you need
If coverage and quality of service is what you are looking for than Iridium is unbeatable.
It’s the only satellite phone that offers global coverage with its 66 satellites including over oceans and all land areas.
It’s the only provider that guarantees 98% connectivity.
Outbound calls are billed at a flat per minute rate.
No long-distance and no roaming fees for outbound calls.
The Iridium 9555 is not only the smallest phone Iridium has ever made, but it’s also the most powerful. Significantly reduced in size when compared to its predecessor, the Iridium 9555’s hand-friendly form and internally stowed antenna make the 9555 simple to use and easy to carry when not in use.
- Compact Physical Footprint For Streamlined Portability
- Intuitive User Interface For Out-Of-The-Box Functionality
- Water, Shock And Dust Resistance For Unparalleled Durability
- Integrated Speakerphone
- Headset And Hands-Free Capability
- Internally Stowed Antenna
- Mini-USB Data Port
- Dimensions 143mm X 55mm X30mm
- Weight 266g (9.4oz)
- Standby Time Up To 30 Hours
- Talk Time Up To 4 Hours